Private and Custom Oregon Tours:
Create your vacation
Guide Me Oregon believes ALL our tours, custom, exclusive or predesigned, should be comfortable and special. This is your vacation, memorable and personal to only you.
Hello and welcome to the beginning planning of your private Guide Me Oregon tour!
If you’re like us, we love to explore, learn and of course relax when we travel. What better way to do all three than with a private guide. What makes it the best experience? Well, here are a few reasons.
- Travel your way and enjoy a more personalized vacation.
- Unparalleled flexibility with a relaxed atmosphere tailored to your interests.
- Personalized attention from your local guide. Not just from any guide, the owner operator Shelly Miller.
- Enjoy local cuisine. Oregon is not shy about tantalizing the taste buds. We’re fortunate have some amazing restaurants, farm to fork bistros, popular street fair food trucks in the Pacific NW. No group buffets on our watch.
- Door to Door service within Guide Me Oregon’s service area. A small fee to extended areas.
- Complimentary locally sourced snacks, beverages, fresh fruit and maybe some seasonal local hazelnuts. Of course, food sensitivities considered.
- Unassuming and elegant private transportation. Be chauffeured in Guide Me Oregon’s custom 2017 Ford Transit. Sit back and relax, let us do the driving.
Where to go? There’s so much to see!
Regions/Cities of Interest: Willamette Valley • Columbia Gorge • Mt. Hood • Pacific Coast • Bend/Sunriver • Smith Rock • Crater Lake • Portland • Hood River • Eagle Cap/Wallowa Lake • Painted Hills • Cannon Beach • Ashland • Redwoods (California border) • Mt. St Helens (Yes, even Washington State) • All of Oregon’s 7 wonders, hmmm?
Activities: Portland Saturday Market • Hiking • Antiquing • Glass Blowing • Horseback riding through wine country or on the coast • Ziplines • Kiteboarding/Windsurfing • Geocaching • Food and drink • Winetasting • Shopping • Oregon Coast Railriders • Whale watching • Portland Aerial Tram • OMSI • Museums • Portland Night Market • Hot Air Balloon over the Willamette Valley
Sightseeing: Portland Japanese Gardens • Portland Zoo/experiences • Pittock Mansion • Portland Grotto • Timberline Lodge • Multnomah Falls • Bonneville Dam • Bridges • Shanghai Tunnel/Portland Underground Tours • Vista House • Astoria Column • Crater Lake • Waterfalls • Covered Bridges • Lighthouses • Portland Rose Gardens • Tillamook Cheese Factory • Lan Su Chinese Garden • Powell’s City of Books • Cannon Beach
Events: SIP Wine Festival • Sisters OR Quilt show • Pendleton Rodeo • Octoberfest • Waterfront Blues Festival • AWOL Dance • Tulip Fest • Oregon Shakespeare Festival • Lincoln City Kite Festival • Tigard Festival of Balloons • Cannon Beach Sandcastle Contest • St. Paul Rodeo • Feast Portland • AND SO MUCH MORE!
SO... are you ready to create your own Oregon adventure? Sounds fun right?! Me too! let’s plan and get started!
Let’s have some fun!
Loved Our Tour
"Just just had to tell everyone we Loved our tour today!! Guide Me Oregon had a beautiful tour lined up for us. From Portland Tea gardens, Japanese gardens, and Pittock Mansion to Lunch with and over view of Portland. Thanks so much Dean and Shelly!!"
$125/hour (4-hour minimum)
$100/hour (add'l hours)
$900/Full day (not to exceed 12 hrs of service)
Maximum 8 passengers depending on the tour distance.
Additional venue fees are not included
Complimentary door to door service within the service area (Extra cost may apply for pickup outside of the northern Willamette Valley)
Multi days discount
Snacks and beverages included